Argan Almond Butter recipes
THAI CHICKEN Almond Butter LETTUCE TACOS
For the Almond Butter Sauce:
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tbsp PB2 (or 2 tbsp Argania Butter Classic Almond Butter )
- 1/2 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (use Tamari for gluten free)
- 1/2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
For the Chicken:
- cooking spray
- 16 oz ground chicken
- 1 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3/4 cups shredded carrots
- 2/3 cup scallions, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 tbsp chopped Almonds
- cilantro leaves, for garnish
- 4 lime wedges
- 8 iceberg lettuces outer leaves
- Make the Almond Butter sauce; in a small saucepan combine chicken broth, AB2, 1/2 tablespoon sriracha, honey, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, and 1 clove crushed garlic and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally until sauce becomes smooth and thickens, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick skillet or wok over high medium until hot.
- When hot, spray with oil and sauté the chicken until cooked through and browned, breaking it up as it cooks; add the sriracha, remaining garlic and ginger and saute 1 minute. Add the tablespoon of soy sauce, cook 1 minute.
- Add the shredded carrots, and 1/2 cup of the scallions and sauté until tender crisp, about 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- Divide the chicken equally between 8 lettuce leaves, top each with shredded cabbage, remaining scallions, drizzle with Almond Butter sauce, chopped Almonds and cilantro, for garnish and serve with lime wedges.
Gluten free Almond Butter Blondies
Gluten-free Almond Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chunks and Chocolate Chips. Gluten-Free Blondies Vegan Blonde Brownies. Almond Butter Blondie. Soy-free Palm oil free Recipe.
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- 1.5 to 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup Argania Butter Maple Cinnamon almond butter.
- 1/2 cup oat flour use certified gf if needed, or use other flours of choice
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp or more cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180ºc.
- In a bowl, warm the non dairy milk until hot. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well until smooth. It will take a minute or so for the Almond butter to mix in.
- In another bowl whisk all the dry ingredients. Add to wet and mix in. Fold in the chocolate chunks and chips
- Drop the batter on parchment lined pan (8 by 8 inch brownie pan). Spread using oiled hands or spatula. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top and press in (optional).
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. (or until a toothpick an inch from the edges comes out almost clean). Cool for 15 mins then remove from the pan. Cool for another few minutes before slicing. Store on the counter for a few days.
To make regular blondies, use 1 cup of spelt, wheat or all purpose flour (to replace the oat, almond, coconut flours and starch)
Culinary Argan Oil Recipes:
Mozzarella And Tomato Salad With An Argan Oil Dressing
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 Ripe Tomatoes
- 2 Mozzarella Balls
- 3 Anchovies with Oil
- 2 Tea spoons of Argan Oil
- Salt and ground white pepper to season
- Cut tomatoes and the mozzarella into slices.
- Lay out anchovies and their oil on top of the salad.
- Finally dress with the Argan Oil.
- Serve immediately.
Moroccan Red Lentil Soup With Coriander
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 1 . tablespoons Argan Oil
- 1 – 2 tablespoons Argan Oil to serve
- 40g butter
- 2 small onions, peeled and chopped
- 740g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- . teaspoon chili powder
- 165g red lentils
- 1.5 liters of chicken stock
- juice . lemon
- 1 x 20g pack fresh coriander, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan
- Add the onions and carrots
- Cover and cook over a low heat until soft.
- Add garlic and cook for a minute
- Add the spices, stir for a minute.
- Add the lentils, stir, then add the stock
- Bring to the boil then simmer partially covered 25-30 minutes, until the lentils are soft.
- Cool a little, then return to the pan.
- Season the soup, with lemon juice to taste and reheat.
- Stir in the fresh coriander, reserving a little for the garnish.
- Drizzle the Argan Oil over the soup before serving.