Happy Friday friends! Are you familiar with Argan Oil? If not, keep reading! This week I’m sharing a review for two new to me almond butters from Argania Butter.
A good, solid almond butter is hard to find. So I was pretty excited when Argania Butter wanted to send their almond butters to try!
All of Argania’s products are gluten free, non-GMO, dairy free and contain Organic Argan oil. They make all of their products in small batches without preservatives or artificial flavors.
I was familiar with Argan Oil but not the amazing qualities of this super food! Argan oil is made from the fruit of argan trees, found only in Southwestern Morocco. It has been praised for both its health benefits as well as its rich, nutty flavor.
These are just a few of the the nutrients in argan oil:
- Triglycerides, Sapponins
- Omega 3 and 6 Essential Fatty Acids
- Triterpenes, Sterols
- Carotenoids, Arganine
- Squalene & Phenolic Compounds, Vitamin E
- Gamma Linoleic Acid – (GLA)
Let’s get tasting!
Coconut Argan Almond Butter
My taste buds literally did a happy dance! Made from only five ingredients; dry roasted almonds, organic coconut sugar, vanilla powder, sea salt and organic Argan oil, the coconut flavor is a standout in both taste and texture. I made some almond butter fat bombs with this flavor! I’ll share the recipe soon over on Instagram, so keep an eye out for it!
Honey Argan Almond Butter
Amazing product with just four ingredients: dry roasted almonds, honey powder, sea salt, organic Argan oil. Super creamy with just a hint of honey! Add this to your morning oatmeal, yogurt or just eat it by the spoonful! Or better yet, try in this quick and easy flourlesss almond butter muffin recipe! These turned out supermoist with just a hint of sweetness from the mini chocolate chips. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 1 cup Argania Honey Almond Butter
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup stevia powder or 2 TBS pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips(stir in at the end)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- Stir until your batter is smooth.
- Lightly fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease your muffin tin with coconut oil or coconut spray.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared wells of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to fully cool before moving them to a baking rack.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.