Stay away from unhealthy and fatty breakfast and snacks. It is time to give your body that fiber-filled and vitamin-rich dish that will give your body the boost to get on with the day.
If you are looking for a healthy breakfast or snack, then this blueberry oat bowl recipe will work for you. The freshness and sweetness of the blueberries will brighten up your day, and the healthiness of the oats will give you the energy you need for your activities. You can have this any time you want. The perfect combination of the fruit and oats can give you that healthy push to accomplish your daily tasks.
This is a guilt-free snack that is very easy to make. You can have it every day, and you will notice a big change in your energy and health. You can take this beautiful snack together with milk or yogurt and feel its freshness burst in your mouth. This recipe is quick and easy. It may only take 10 – 15 minutes to finish. A little amount of cooking is all you need to grab and enjoy this healthy and delicious dish.
- 42 grams Oats
- 1/2 cup Almond milk, unsweetened vanilla
- 2 eggwhites
- 1 serving Blueberry cobbler PB powder
- 4 oz grated Zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Almond butter, coconut flavor
- Fresh blueberries
Materials to use:
- Cooking pot
- Serving bowl or plate
- Grate fresh zucchini to get 4 oz., then set aside.
- In your small pot, mix the oats, egg whites, grated zucchini, and milk together.
- Cook the mixture for 2 – 3 minutes or until the oats are completely cooked.
- Make sure that the mixture is well incorporated to achieve a well-balanced distribution of the ingredients.
- Add in the blueberry cobbler PB powder for added blueberry taste
- Mix thoroughly until powder is completely dissolved. Granules will be felt if the powder is not yet fully dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Place in a serving bowl or plate.
- Top with fresh blueberries and almond butter.
Say goodbye to an unhealthy diet; this beautiful blueberry oat bowl will take your health level a notch higher without sacrificing taste. The perfect blend of blueberries with the goodness of oats will give you that enjoyable eating experience, and best of all, this recipe can be done in just a snap. So, grab those blueberries and have this delicious and healthy dish that will give your body tons of benefits in no time.