Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Most of the energy we use during day time comes from what we consume during breakfast which is why it’s vital that we eat something nutritious during this meal.
For many, waffles are a favorite breakfast staple, but most waffles are not vegan-friendly. So, if you’re on a strict vegan diet but love waffles, it can be disheartening to be unable to eat your favorite breakfast food.Luckily, we have the perfect vegan-friendly waffle recipe for you. Aside from being delicious and easy to make, this waffle recipe is perfect for vegans on a strict diet.Here’s all you need to know to make the perfect batch of your favorite breakfast food.
What You Will Need:
- ¼ cup of shredded zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 serving of Birch Benders’ pancake mix
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins’ matcha collagen
- 1 scoop of Sprout Living’s watermelon protein powder
- Argania Butter’s coconut almond butter
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk or anything to mix your batter or blender
- Waffle iron
- Measuring cup or ladle
Step-by-Step Guide – Everything You Need to Do:
- Preheat your waffle iron until the indicator shows it’s hot.
- After this, prepare your medium- or large-sized mixing bowl, whisk, and ingredients.
- First, put the serving of Birch Benders’ pancake mix into the mixing bowl.
- Then, add the ¼ cup of shredded zucchini.
- Add a scoop of Vital Proteins’ matcha collagen and a scoop of Sprout Living’s watermelon protein powder.
- After this, break the egg and add it to the mix. Be careful not to get pieces of shell into the batter.
- Mix and beat the batter with your whisk or other mixing tools until the batter is smooth and consistent.
- Alternatively, you can simply place all ingredients into the blender and blend them until the batter is smooth and consistent.
- Measure about ¾ cups of batter and pour it into the waffle iron.
- If you don’t have a measuring cup, you can always use a ladle and set some batter onto the waffle iron.
- Cook the waffles until they’re crispy then remove them.
- Add some of Argania Butter’s coconut almond butter on top of your waffle.
With this easy-to-make vegan matcha zucchini waffles, you can have your favorite breakfast staple and your required nutrition in one meal. Plus, you don’t have to break your diet just to have your favorite breakfast food.