Oats are definitely one of the best meals you can get for breakfast. Not only do they provide you with that quick dose of energy to get you going, but they also contain loads of fiber which can definitely help you feel full right after.
However, this recipe we have is more than just your typical bowl of oats. This one is, in fact, a healthy meal that you can prepare right before you go to bed so you can wake up to a healthy serving in the morning. We’re talking about the mocha overnight oats.
As you might expect, the mocha overnight oats meal is prepared at night so you can consume it in the morning. What makes this recipe unique than most overnight oats in the market is that it also contains a healthy dose of protein which can be really beneficial if you’re planning to head to the gym shortly after breakfast.
But enough about that, let’s go straight into the recipe itself.
- 3/4 cups oats
- Sunwarrior mocha warrior blend protein
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Classic almond butter
- Chocolate coffee bean granola
- Get a medium bowl and place 3/4 cup of oats into it.
- On a separate cup, get one scoop of the Sunwarrior mocha warrior blend protein and mix it with one cup of water. This mixture will give you 24 grams of protein which you will need for your workout routine alongside other essential nutrients such as calcium, amino acids, iron, potassium, and more.
- Once the protein mix is done, pour it into the bowl containing your oats.
- Also, combine 3/4 cup of almond milk into the mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Set the bowl aside for a while.
- Cut the banana into thin slices, then place them on top of the cooked oats.
- Scoop one tablespoon of classic almond butter and place it on top of the oats.
- Lastly, sprinkle your chocolate coffee bean granola at the top.
- Once the recipe is done, simply allow it to cool in your refrigerator. You can then eat the meal during breakfast or consume it a few hours later when prepared in the morning.
This healthy and wholesome recipe is really easy to prepare. The best part is that you can just leave it overnight so you can have a quick, healthy meal the next morning. Enjoy!