100% Pure Argan Oil
Argan oil was first used for culinary purposes in Morocco.
For thousands of years, women used to make it a culinary oil and use it medicinally, topically for arthritis complaints and to treat burns.
But the culinary version of argan oil is made by cracking open the argan nuts from the argan tree fruit to get the kernels, You roast the kernels first, which are then either ground by hand in a stone grinder or cold-pressed by machine to get argan oil.
A rich source of Vitamin E, antioxidants, and good fats; scientifically proven to regulate blood sugar levels, lower bad cholesterol, strengthen the immune system and aid digestion. For optimal health benefits take 1-2 tablespoons a day either directly or enjoy in your meals.
- Culinary Argan oil is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E; it also packs with antioxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, Omega-3 fatty acids, and linoleic acid.
- Culinary Argan oil brightens and hydrates your skin.
- Culinary Argan oil boosts your immune system.
- Published in the Critical Reviews for Food Science and Nutrition Journal is a study showing how argan oil contains the most amount of gamma-tocopherol (which makes up Vitamin E) amongst all the other oils. It has extraordinary anti-inflammatory properties, and will help you boost your immune system and reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis.
- Culinary Argan oil reverses cancerous effects: According to a 2006 study by the Cancer Investigation journal, Argan oil was found to decrease the cell division rate occurring in men with prostate cancer, and slow the growth of multiple types of prostate cancer cells. In addition, the Argan oil components also acted to reverse the cancerous eect of carcinogens on prostate cells.
- Culinary Argan oil reduces the chance of heart disease because it is also high in Omega 3’s.
The proven health benefits of our oil are almost secondary to the sophisticated nutty flavor, light aroma and silky texture, for which we have won several awards. Enjoy with a chunk of fresh, juicy bread, in a salad dressing, on porridge mixed with honey, on grilled or steamed vegetables and seafood, and on rice, pasta, and grains.
By being involved in every aspect of production we are able to preserve the health benefits and give you the ultimate in flavor. This also allows us to directly support and benefit over 500 Berber women and their children. It takes 15 hours, 30kg of fruit and a whole lot of love to produce 1 liter of our special oil.