Pancakes are literally cakes cooked in pans. These are a go-to meal during breakfast because they are easy to prepare, and you can just grab one and take a bite on the go. There are already a lot of versions of pancakes, for pancakes are versatile and can be blended in with almost anything edible in the kitchen. It can be served with peanut butter, jams, maple syrup, honey, etc. Plus, you can also add other ingredients such as blueberries, bananas, and others to make it fluffier and achieve an explosion of flavors in your mouth.
Our take of this mouth-watering and earth-shattering pancake is more on the nutritious side. We incorporate fruits such as blueberries which are a good source of vitamin C and fiber and bananas rich in potassium and vitamins B6 and C. Plus, we further added a dairy-free yogurt that prevents gastrointestinal symptoms like gas and bloating commonly on dairy-rich products. Try out this plant-protein pancake which you can easily make in the comforts of your home. This recipe can be done in no time and without sweat.
Here are the ingredients you need to prepare
- @birchbenders plant protein pancake mix
- Mashed banana
- @chobani dairy-free blueberry yogurt
For the Drizzle:
- @arganiabutter classic almond butter
- Maple syrup
- First, peel off the ripe banana and mash it carefully using a spoon or a mortar and pestle. Make sure to mash it well enough to avoid any large chunks.
- Then, sift the birchbenders’ plant-protein pancake mix in a bowl and incorporate the egg into the mixture. Mix it well using a spatula, and make sure not to leave any dry ingredients on the side of the bowl.
- Place in the mashed bananas and the blueberries into the mixture and mix it well; make sure it is evenly incorporated into the mixture.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet or a griddle, and brush it with butter.
- Next, scoop a handful of batter into the skillet or griddle while making sure that you have pieces of blueberries in it.
- Wait for the bottom part to turn into a golden brown then flip it to the other side to allow more cooking.
- Remove it carefully from the skillet or griddle.
- Drizzle it with maple syrup or Maple Cinnamon Almond Butter for a more delicious taste; add slices of banana and pieces of blueberries to further enhance the taste and presentation.
- Munch on it! You can also dip it with the dairy-free blueberry yogurt from @chobani for a more blueberry taste.
Who says eating a delicious meal is dull and boring? Well, here’s our nutritious take of the plant-protein pancake, and you can be the judge. Indulge yourself with a blast of flavors that melts perfectly in your mouth.