Being on a strict diet doesn’t necessarily mandate you to eat nothing but leafy food. As a matter of fact, you’d still get to enjoy that sweet tooth of yours without compromising your diet plan. Snickerdoodle Oatmeal Balls are seen as a perfect morning or afternoon snack for those who are strictly monitoring their meal consumption.
Enjoying this sweet treat isn’t really difficult to make nor will it take up much preparation time. Aside from its fast and easy to prepare, these balls are also healthily sumptuous — enough for you to crave for more.
To make a good set of Snickerdoodle Oatmeal Balls, you’ll need to gather the right ingredients and follow the proper steps in making it for yourself, your family, or your friends.
- 1 cup rolled oats (organic)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- ½ cup maple cinnamon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup of coconut water
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix rolled oats together with vanilla protein and cinnamon. Mix all the liquids together and gradually pour it into the bowl while stirring the ingredients with a flexible spatula for easier mixing. In addition, this can also mix those solid ingredients that may stick on the sides of the bowl.
- Another option is mixing the ingredients using a mechanical mixer. Not only will this make your job easier and less hassle, but it can accurately mix the ingredients better than the traditional method.
- Make sure the consistency isn’t watery or you’ll have to repeat the process all over again.
- Once done mixing the ingredients, get a small amount of mixture and shape it into a small ball. Repeat this entire process until the bowl’s empty.
- Prepare a baking sheet and place the small balls on top of it.
- Once you’re done making a small spherical shape of the entire mixture, transfer it inside an airtight container and refrigerate it until it’s already ready to serve.
- Alternatively, you can also have it baked at 200 degrees Celsius for about 8-10 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
Eating healthy sweet bites isn’t actually a sinful act in the diet world since our body also needs sugar to function well. There’s no need to feel guilty as you munch on this mouthwatering Snickerdoodle Oatmeal Balls since it’s downright healthy. Now enjoy your healthy and tasty treat and share it with the gang!