Waffle is indeed amongst the most favorite meals of every household. There are many ways to prepare waffles. Most kids prefer to eat their waffles with chocolate or honey syrup to make it even more delicious, but for those on a strict diet, they prefer to pair their waffles with something healthy.
Waffle isn’t only a breakfast meal. You can munch on it at any time of the day together with a glass of orange or lemon juice, depending on your preference. As mentioned, waffles can be paired with anything, including fruits. There is one specific combination that you may want to try out: sweet cinnamon carrot cake waffles with honey almond butter.
Thinking about this healthy and hearty meal will surely entice you to make one for yourself. To prepare this sumptuous meal, you’ll be needing the following ingredients:
- ¼ cup of Paleo Mix from @birchbenders (IG)
- 2 tbsp of Flaxseed from @brandlesslife (IG)
- 1 Carrot, Ginger, Turmeric Veggie Shot from @zupanoma (IG)
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cup of buttermilk
After gathering all the ingredients for your sweet cinnamon carrot cake waffle, you may start preparing it. Here’s a step-by-step procedure on how to prepare this mouthwatering food:
- Prepare your waffle maker by heating it and brushing a little amount of melted butter for your mixture not to stick to the waffle maker.
- Bring in together the Paleo Mix, Flaxseed, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, and Carrot, Ginger, Turmeric Veggie Shot. Then, mix your buttermilk and egg together in a separate bowl. As you whisk the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, ensure the consistency of your waffle mix isn’t too watery.
- After completely mixing the ingredients, slowly pour your waffle mix in the waffle maker and wait for it to cook. Make sure that the consistency of your waffle mix isn’t too watery. If it is, wait for a few minutes until it’s completely cooked.
- Repeat the third process until the container where you placed your waffle mix is already empty.
- Add the honey almond butter to give a better taste.
- You can also add some fruits like banana and blueberry to give color and make it more palatable and nutritious.
As mentioned, this hearty waffle meal is definitely easy to make. It’s an easy go-to meal for an everyday treat.